I have always been interested in writing in some form or other. A few years back, I was involved with and then ran a Star Trek Interactive Writing Group which was successful for a number of years. Yes, I am a trekker and proud of it.
Then a few years back, I got my Master's Degree in Ancient Civilizations, Native American History and United States History.
It was at this time I got involved in role playing on FaceBook, which gave me ample opportunities to grow and hone my writing ability.
A published friend encouraged me to write my own book, and the rest, as they say, is history.
A demon named Xon was after the abilities the gem would afford him should he get his hands on it.
Azamel protected the world from demon kind. A demon himself, he was appointed judge and if need be, executioner to protect the various races that roamed the Earth. Now he had to hunt Xon and prevent him from obtaining a stone that could give him the edge he would need to rule, but to do this Azamel would have to work with a young wolf who had a chip on her shoulder. Could he succeed in time to save both of them... before it was too late? Or would Clarissa's mistrust doom them all?
“How do you know so much about the stone? Only a small few know it is in more than one piece.” Her wet lashes caressed her cheeks as she blinked, her breath caught with his tenderness. Again she got lost in those baby blues.
Azamel mentally cursed himself for letting that slip. His mind scrambled as he tried to think of a suitable reply that would placate her and repair the fragile trust they had between them. Thinking that this was probably the stupidest thing he had ever done in his endlessly long life, he leaned forward and took her mouth in a hard kiss. The intention was to distract her from her train of thought. However, the moment their lips met, everything changed. Her soft sigh as he pressed his tongue against hers jolted his body and mind. Keeping his hands in her hair, he deepened the kiss feasting on her soft mouth with a hunger that burned through his entire being.
What are 10 items on your bucket list?
I have done a lot already, but I guess there are always things on everyone's bucket list. Mine are currently:
1. Go Parasailing.
2. Travel to North Dakota and Nebraska (They are the only two states of the US I have not been to yet.)
3. Write a book and have it published.... oh wait, I have done that one :D Seriously, I would love to see the Northern Lights and stay in the igloo hotel.
4. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
5. Join the mile high club.
6. I already did this but I so want to do it again... Swim with the Dolphins and go on a great white shark dive. (not at the same time)
7. I would love to see the Galapagos Islands
8. I would love to see Madagascar
9. I would love to try all those really cool sounding restaurants I hear about like, the Ninja one in New York, the sadist one in San Francisco and the underwater one in the Maldives.
10. I would love to compete on Chopped on the food network channel.