I hope this post finds everyone well. I’m happy to be here today and to share my latest release, Caressed by the Edge of Darkness. Here are a five things readers may not know about the fifth installment within the Rulers of Darkness series.
1. When I initially decided to transform the first book within the series, Caressed by Moonlight, from a standalone to into a series, I originally planned to write only five books. Now the series is setup for 6 titles and maybe more.
2. The history between the main characters, Gabriel and Jordan, began in book 2, Caressed by Night, when Gabriel discovers Jordan’s photo in a cell at a slave warehouse.
3. Jordan & Gabriel’s meet cute takes place in Caressed by Shadows, the fourth book. He tries to protect her, but his enemies abduct her.
4. Caressed by the Edge of Darkness focuses on Gabriel and Jordan, but readers also get closer look at Gannon and Silvie – characters from previous books who will be the stars of the next installment, Caressed by Dawn.
5. This is the longest book within the Rulers of Darkness series.
Thank you for having me on the site today. I wish you all happy reading!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Date Published: 10/10/17
Hardened by centuries of torture, former blood slave, Gabriel Erhard, is driven by an insatiable need to destroy his enemies. Violence darkens his battered soul, leaving no place for mercy in his world. Gabriel’s only desire is vengeance—until he finds her.
Seized by vampires, bound as a slave, and placed on the auction block, Jordan Culver is instantly entranced by the dangerous male who claims her. Jordan’s new captor vows to set her free, but his haunted gaze burns with savage desire and his wicked kiss makes her crave his touch and...complete surrender.
While Gabriel battles his enemies, he will break every sacred law to achieve his ultimate goal—uniting the Outcast Society and creating a new vampire Clan. But the distracting human with mesmerizing violet eyes jeopardizes his plans. With very soft whisper she evokes his tormented memories, testing his sanity and challenging his every boundary. Can Jordan help him overcome the miseries of his past and find a future with her?
About the Author
Amanda J. Greene creates paranormal romance for ravenous readers. She lives in Southern California, where she enjoys escaping the rewarding but hectic world of writing by spending time in the sun and sand with her military husband and their two dogs.