What 10 things absolutely drive you insane?
- Clutter – I’m very OCD. Clutter and messes drive me crazy. It’s sort of ironic since I’m an author and when I’m buried in edits, messes and clutter becomes a way of life.
- Odd Numbers – See above answer. I suppose I can blame my OCD on my odd number aversion.
- Texting while driving – Nothing drives me crazier than to be behind someone in traffic that can’t put their phone long enough to drive their car.
- Crowded, confined places – I’m very claustrophobic, so I don’t deal well in small, jam-packed spaces.
- Long lines with an impatient, inquisitive nine-year-old child – This really needs no further explanation to anyone that has a child.
- People that borrow books and never return them – I think any book lover can relate!
- People that take pictures with their iPads – I notice these people usually are either sitting or standing in front of me at an event, completely blocking my view while they snap away pictures on their large tablets.
- The way my husband can never put his clothes the laundry hamper, yet manages to drop them in a pile beside of said hamper.
- Loud cell phone calls while I’m standing in line – It seems I have a lot of cell phone issues, but nothing drives me more insane than listening to a one-sided conversation while in line. This usually happens while I’m at the post office.
- The final push before a book release – The final edits are pain-staking, the upcoming promotion, the anticipation…they all drive me insane. But the payoff from a happy fan makes it all worthwhile!
Series: The Vampire Destiny Series Book 4
Author: Alexandra Anthony
Published: June 1st, 2013
Word Count: approx. 54,000
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
Content Warning: Erotic/sexual material and minimal violence
Age Restriction: 18+
Waking up as an immortal…
Josephine Anderson awakes as true vampire, leaving her half-human life behind. She has little time to adjust to the change however; her evil father has gone missing and wants nothing more than to destroy her and her vampire mate, Stefan Lifsten. But they have other plans…
Secrets and revelations are revealed…
Josephine and Stefan head back to her childhood home to search for the lost journal her uncle kept – a journal that may unlock Stefan and Josephine’s shared past. While searching, Josephine’s world is once again turned on its axis when she meets Liev Banin, who reveals a long-kept secret that will change everything for Josephine…and her family.
Still reeling from their discovery, they are rocked to their very core when a trusted friend betrays them…and threatens to destroy them all.
*This is a romantic, erotic book. It contains sexy vampires, graphic language, adult content and situations that aren’t for the faint of heart. Consider yourself warned.*
Alexandra lives in the Midwest. She enjoys a steamy romance, a happy ending and isn’t afraid of things that go bump in the night.
She is the author of two paranormal, erotic series: The Dark Hart Chronicles and The Vampire Destiny Series.
There is a tour wide giveaway for an eBook copy of Ascend. Giveaway is International.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!