Monday, February 4, 2013

Shifty Business by Elizabeth Hardin: Interview: Promotional Book Tours




Today we have a special chance to chat with Nicky, the main male character in Shifty Business and Gerry is here, too.  ;-)
 
 
 
Where do you dream of traveling to and why? 
Nicky:  When I was a kid I used to dream of going to Europe so I could find my father.  I got over that by about the age of sixteen.  *glances at Gerry with narrow eyes*  You realize she wants me to do this interview and is pressing me with her mind to make me answer?

What group did you hang out with in high school? 
Nicky:  The wrong group.  I was on my own from pretty young and I had to be tough.  That made me entirely too cocky; trouble always finds cocky.
 
Who should play you in a film? 
Nicky:  I’ve been told I look a lot like Colin Farrell.  *raises an eyebrow with a lopsided grin in Gerry’s direction*

What would we find under your bed? 
Nicky:  Well I could tell you what you would find under “our” bed… *Gerry blushes and kicks at him from her chair*
Gerry:  Next question

What makes you happy? 
Nicky:  Getting Gerry to laugh.  I’m pretty sure it took me a couple weeks to make her laugh the first time.  I love that sound. *winks at Gerry*

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?  Nicky:  Well I think its pretty fair to say that until Olivia wrote Shifty Business, most people would’ve been pretty surprised to know I was a married man.  *raises left ring ringer* A married man with an invisible wedding band.

 
 
 



Shifty Business

Shifty Business

(Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy Book 3)

Gerry Hinton thought she had the perfect career as an operative for the Company. Her next assignment should have been another "mission accomplished", but hell was delivering hand baskets that day.

When a little girl gives a mysterious silver box to Gerry, her world self-destructs. Suddenly under constant mental attacks, the only person who can save her is her partner, Nicky--but nothing comes without a cost. Secrets buried deep in the past begin to rise, threatening everything she holds dear.

If she can't out run her past, can she save her future?






 

About Author Olivia HardinOlivia Hardin

About the Author – Olivia Hardin realized early on how strange she was to have complete movie-like character dreams as a child. Eventually she began putting those vivid dreams to paper and was rarely without her spiral notebooks full of those mental ramblings. Her forgotten vision of becoming an author was realized when she connected with a group of amazingly talented and fabulous writers who gave her lots of direction and encouragement. With a little extra push from family and friends, she hunkered down to get lost in the words. She’s also an insatiable crafter who only completes about 1 out of 5 projects, a jogger who hates to run, and is sometimes accused of being artistic, though she’s generally too much of a perfectionist to appreciate her own work. A native Texas girl, Olivia lives in the beautiful Lone Star state with her husband and their puppy Bonnie.

Connect with her Online - Blog | Goodreads | Twitter | Facebook

Witch Way Bends (Book 1 of the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy)

Bitten Shame: (Book 2 in the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy)

Shifty Business: (Book 3 of the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy) (Volume 3)






Tour prizes include $75 Amazon Gift Card, 3 paperbacks, and bookmarks. Fill out the form below to enter Open INT for GC but US for print books and bookmarks



 
 
 
 

 
 





1 comment:

Olivia Hardin (Writer) said...

Thanks so much for having Nicky on your blog today. I think I'm going to have to give a look see under their bed to find out what Gerry wanted to keep so private. Hmmmm....


Happy reading, All!

~Olivia