Monday, January 21, 2013

Kallos by Khelsey Jackson : Interview: Sizzling PR Tour Stop


 




How did you start your writing career?

I started writing one day and didn’t stop until I wrote Kallos

Tell us about your current release.

Kallos is a shy sixteen year old girl unready to face the world, but when she meets Ian and Sean Hunter the world will open up for her. Secrets revealed are too much to bear and her past life as a goddess, unimaginable. A visit from the goddess Aphrodite, Kallos is told her soul mate must be found or her life will be forfeit. Kallos desperate to find her one true match has discovered she may have two possibilities. Kallos has a choice to make and her decisions may have life ending consequences.

Who is your favorite author?


Cynthia Eden, Richelle Mean, and AM Hudson

What does your significant other and family think of your writing career?


He is really proud of me, and brags to everyone.

Who are your books published with?

I am published with Crushing Hearts & Black Butterfly.

Plotter or Pantser? Why?

I am a Pantser! I don’t ever know what will happen in my own books, so for those of you that read Kallos, I don’t know who she will end up with J

What are your favorite TV shows?


I have so many! I love True Blood, 90210, Charmed, and Lost Girl.

Do you have any suggestions for beginning writers? If so, what are they?


Not to give up, just because one person told you it wasn’t good. Also have friends and family read it.





 


Kallos is a shy sixteen year old girl unready to face the world, but when she meets Ian and Sean Hunter the world will open up for her. Secrets revealed are to much to bear and her past life as a goddess, unimaginable. A visit from the goddess Aphrodite, Kallos is told her soul mate must be found or her life will be forfeit. Kallos desperate to find her one true match has discovered she may have two possibilities. Kallos has a choice to make and her decisions may have life ending consequences.









I am from California. I moved to Minnesota when I was 11 years old. My grandmother raised my brother and I. When I was 18 I moved to the city of sin, Las Vegas NV. I met my handsome husband and the rest is history.

I love to read, and read almost anything. Some of my favorites are Cynthia Eden, Megan Hart, A.M. Hudson, and Richelle Mead. Another thing I like to do is crochet, I make blankets for the members in my family that have babies!


   






January

21 – Interview & Giveaway @ Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews 
22 – Interview @ Sarah Carr
23 – Interview @ Books-n-Kisses
23 – Review @ Starry Night Books
24 – Interview @ Krista Ames
25 – Guest Blog  & Review @ Always a Book Lover


28 – Interview & Review @ Girls Heart Books
29 – Guest Blog @ Two Fantasy Floozies
30 – Guest Blog @ Book Hoard  
31 – Interview @ You Gotta Read
February
6 – Spotlight @ New Age Mama


Enter for a chance to win a set of the Kallos Series Ebooks - Acidalia Sean & Ian, Aphrodite’s Curse, and Kallos
 

2 comments:

KhelseyJackson said...

Thank you for having me today! :)

Anne Consolacion said...

Would love to win those ebooks! :)