Thursday, October 11, 2012

Surrounded by Temptation by Mandy Harbin : Interview : Bewitching Tour Stop



 


 
 
 
 

Surrounded by Temptation
Woods Family Series Book 3
By Mandy Harbin 

When Krista needs Ariel’s biochemical expertise because her new boyfriend can turn into a mountain lion, Ariel thinks her sister has lost her mind. But the possibility of a major discovery like this is too much of a temptation to ignore. Create a drug to stop a shifter from forcing a mating? Only if she got to test his sexual limits herself.

Rob thinks Ariel is an angel in disguise, and he immediately knows she’s the one for him. But is he strong enough to resist his animal’s need to claim her once the temptation begins?

WARNING:  This book contains a shifter who must resist his feral need to mate and a biochemist who is hell-bent on testing his sexual limits. You’ll never look at science the same way again.

Reader advisory: This book contains graphic language and explicit sex. 18+

 
 
The first book in the series, Surrounded by Woods, is free on All Romance Ebooks and will remain free during the length of this tour the prequel to the series, Surrounded by Death, is also free on All Romance Ebooks right now.

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-surroundedbywoods-581641-140.html


https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-surroundedbydeathwoodsfamilyseriesprequel-944035-144.html

 
 
 
 
 
 

Hello Mandy!  Thanks for stopping in today! Do your friends think you are an introvert or an extravert? Why?

 

Introvert all the way. I met my best friend about 12 years ago when she came to work for the company I worked for back then. She thought I was a snob, but actually I was just a shy person. Seriously, I have to give myself pep talks when I do face-to-face promo. I was a nervous wreck when my local paper wanted to interview me!

 

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

 

Well, now that you know I’m an introvert, it might surprise you to find out I was captain of my high school’s dance team. Yes, I can shake my ass in front of hundreds people… just don’t make me talk to them. LOL!

 

You just won a huge lottery what is the first thing you'll buy?

 

A purse! I love purses (and shoes). Granted, I’ll be buying a new sports car, beach house, and other material things (shoes, shoes, shoes!), but a purse is a quick buy. Plus I need something pretty to carry my new loot in.

 

Have you attended a high school reunion? What did you learn?

 

Yes, I have, and I learned that even the cute guys put on weight and go bald. And you end up whispering to your old friend or significant other, “I don’t look that old, do I?”

 

Describe what it’s like to be an author in three words.

 

No more sleep.

 

What are the most important attributes for remaining sane as a writer?

 

Networking. I know, I know, I’m an introvert. But writers need to talk and mingle with other writers. When we do, we realize we’re not alone dealing with the business side of writing, working on a new series, talking to agents, etc.

 

Do you have any suggestions for beginning writers? If so, what are they?

 

You have to read, and you have to write. I know these two things have been said over and over but they are the best advice anybody can give a person who is interested in becoming a writer. Reading books is a great way to learn about genres that interest you and also help with dialogue, pacing, etc. Writing is the only way you’ll hone your craft. If you read and write, you will constantly improve.

 

Do you have a Website or Blog?

 

Yes! You can find me at www.mandyharbin.com . I’m also on Facebook at www.facebookcome/author.MandyHarbin and twitter @mandy_harbin. I love chatting with people, so come say hi!





 

Mandy Harbin is the author of several books across multiple genres that range from young adult to erotic romance.

Her novels include Season’s Change: Summer, a young adult romance, and Darkest Sin, an erotic romantic suspense, both being the first in new series. Mandy also continues to work on her Possession series, which explores BDSM elements with Digital Possession being the series starter, and the ever popular Woods Family series, which began with Surrounded by Woods. She lives in a small Arkansas town with her family and can be reached via her website.
 
Facebook  |  Blog  |  Goodreads  |  Twitter
 

Bewitching Banner



1 comment:

Mandy Harbin said...

Thanks for posting the promo! I'd like to note that the prequel to the series, Surrounded by Death, is free on All Romance Ebooks right now! Check it out here: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-surroundedbydeathwoodsfamilyseriesprequel-944035-144.html

Thanks!
Mandy :)