Monday, October 8, 2012

Magical Creations by Nicola E. Sheridan: Character Interview


Sometimes freedom comes with a painful price...
Omar is a ‘masterless’ Genie and freedom has given him an Achilles heel no enemy can miss. When desperation drives him to search for services of a Nephilim – with the ability to see, touch and take souls - Omar finds the sassy Antigone Watson who is running from demons of her own.

With magic a commodity to be governed, sold and stolen just like any other, the Magical Mafia are always on the look-out for new talent and soon the hunt is on. Together, Omar and Antigone realize that weakness of the flesh can be remedied by strength from the soul and true love can be born of dreams…


Lucian - is a sub character and self-confessed anti-hero in the novel "Magical Creations". He's alpha with a twist, and his looks can be deceiving.

Where do you dream of traveling to and why?


I don’t dream of travelling. I do travel.

Who is your favorite author?


Nicola E. Sheridan, of course. I say this under duress and threat to my existence.

Tell us about your family.


I am DemonSpawn. My father is an Incubus and my mother a human. Other than that, there is nothing to say.

Do you play any sports?


Bed-sport – and I play it extremely well.

If you could apologize to someone in your past, who would it be?


[Pause] I have done many things that I am not proud of, particularly in the recent past. [Pauses again] She knows who she is, and I am sorry.

Morning Person? Or Night Person? How do you know?


[Smiles] Night person, I’m the son of a sex demon, I couldn’t be anything else.

What would we find under your bed?



What is the next big thing?




What one word best describes you?


Ask a woman and she’ll say “hot”. Ask a man and he’ll scowl and walk away. Ask me and I’ll just smile.


Do you have a favorite quote, quip, or saying? What is it?


Mae West said it best, “When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before.” - Mae West (1892-1980

Nicola E. Sheridan is a West Australian author of paranormal romance. She specializes in the use of magic and mythology in modern romance.
Published with Eternal Press, Nicola is the author of the "Magic series", a series of three books based on sexy genies and other wild and wonderful mythical creatures.
Her books are available at all online bookstores, such as Amazon, Booktopia, Book Depository etc in both paperback and eformats.
Website  |  Blog  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Facebook

Enter for a chance to win a digital copy of Magical Creations.
Comment on this post for a bonus entry. 
Follow the author on Twitter for another bonus entry.
Giveaway ends November 3rd 11:59 PM Central Time.

No comments: