Love, obsession, and betrayal, the most powerful human emotions, are spun together in this gothic novel. Tandie Harrison is a police medium who has just suffered a divorce after losing both her psychic visions and her daughter in a car accident. When she leaves
to start a new life near her hometown, she moves into the alluring plantation house, Chelby Rose, and falls for its enigmatic caretaker, Eric Fontalvo. Their burgeoning affair ignites a century old curse, ensnaring them in a web of danger, deceit, and intrigue. Soon Tandie learns that in placid New York City , the worlds of the living and the dead are dangerously connected. Bolivia
Hacienda Moon is a seductive tale of one woman’s journey to confront the demons of her past and find the courage to face her future. It is a mesmerizing novel that explores the deepest depths of human nature, and the characters will hold and haunt you long after you have read the final chapter.
Praise for When Copper Suns Fall
“The author's style was fluid and there were lovely passages and lines throughout that I simply loved. The pacing flowed so well I felt like I was on a boat ride, grabbing onto the railings at times when the waves got too rocky until I was able to settle back and begin the ride all over again.”
—The Reader Girls Blog spot
Ten Weird Things About KaSonndra Leigh Author of Hacienda Moon: a Gothic Romance
1) I always considered myself to be a Goth girl and still do. Want to see how bad my obsession with my past life is? Head over to http://pinterest.com/alestasia/the-goth-girl-i-ll-always-be/ and check out all of my fascinating black, white, and red pics galore.
2) I had a crush on Frodo in LOTR. What girl didn’t? Even if they won’t admit it. Dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes, brave aura: what the heck is there not to like? Never mind that I probably tower over him.
3) I still have a cassette player in my truck. I specifically ordered it to have one when I bought it. Giving up my old Ike and Tina Turner collectibles wasn’t an option. I still haven’t found them on CD or mp3 yet. **sighs**
4) I talk to my flowers. Sometimes they answer me back. And then those answers become great stories for you all to read. My grandmother taught me all I needed to know about gardening. I miss her terribly.
5) I get sea sick on ferry boats. Riding across the way to see the Statue of Liberty with my best friend made me sick. I’m pretty sure that in a past life I was one of the people on the Titanic. I’ve never taken a cruise and probably won’t ever do it.
6) I chew my cuticles and the skin around my fingers when I’m writing. It’s a thinking process. I can’t help myself. I’ve tried everything to stop it. I even tried using that stuff that turns bitter when you taste it on your fingernails. Well, guess what? I started liking the way it tasted, so I stopped using it. I know…strange.
7) I generally tend to fall for the fictional bad boy instead of the good guy. That bad habit has probably carried over from some of my real life ordeals. Okay, so I love bad boys. That’s why I get so many emails from readers telling me how they feel conflicted about my characters. Some of them even say that they prefer the bad boy character more. This is a good thing. I’ve done my job well when something seems so real that people get so emotional. Better to have conflicted over cardboard character comments any day, right?
8) Physics was my favorite subject in high school. I didn’t care for English much at all. Horrors!
9) I’m a human phone book. I can remember phone numbers after seeing them once or twice. I remember all of my childhood numbers and even some of my friends I used to hang out with.
10) I have a Nook instead of a Kindle…don’t ask. LOL
Thank you for having me allowing me to guest post on your blog today.
KaSonndra Leigh lives in the City of
Alchemy, . She recently completed her Master of Fine Arts in creative writing and is now looking forward to playing CLUE with her two sons more often. She lives in an L-shaped house with a garden dedicated to her grandmother and where she has also created a secret library complete with fairies, Venetian plastered walls, and a desk made out of clear blue glass. North Carolina
Enter for a chance to win a gifted kindle copy of Hacienda Moon. 2Winners!
Comment on this post for a bonus entry.
Follow the author on Twitter for another bonus entry.
Giveaway ends October 20th 11:59 PM Central Time.