Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Undying Love by Teresa Mummert: Interview


Undying Love –
Special Edition - Novellas one through three of the Undying Love Vampire Series combined to make a full length novel. Bonus: map of Beisa, Pennsylvania
Undying Love Vampire Series~ Book one is titled Kat's Tale. It tells the story of a young girl with a chip on her shoulder, braving it in a world in which she feels utterly alone. That is until she meets Caleb. The much anticipated book two of the series is titled 9 Lives. It continues the tale of Kat and Caleb's turbulent romance with a supernatural twist. Kat Fight, book three, will break all the rules and force readers to choose sides. Nothing is what is seems in this mind-bending tale.
*****Print edition is 340 pages*****
Contains a preview of the upcoming novel 'Honor Student'.

Tell us about a favorite character from a book.
That would definitely be William from the Honor Series.  I love getting inside his head when I write.
What was your first sale as an author?
Kat’s Tale was the first book I had put out. It is the first novella for the Undying Love Vampire Series.
What is the hardest part of writing your books?
I have to be in a certain mindset when I write. The hardest part would be my children needing my attention as soon as I pick up my laptop. It works that way with picking up the phone too.  I tend to write at night now when everyone is asleep.
Does your significant other read your stuff?
He isn’t much of a reader. He began to read them but he cannot stand the love scenes.  My books are definitely geared towards women.
What was one of the most surprising things you learned while writing your books?
I tend to go to a really dark place with my books. Most people don’t realize how I envision the characters because by the time it hits the shelves a lot of the grittier stuff has been removed.  I had no idea could be so twisted.
What would we find under your bed?
Perv! Actually, you wouldn’t find anything. My husband is a neat freak.
What is it that you like to do when you’re not reading/writing?
With my husband being in the Army we got lucky enough to be stationed in Georgia, so we spend our free time in Savannah and at the ocean. When I’m on the beach is the only time I don’t have my laptop or iphone. I think that is why my husband enjoys it so much.
What do you find most rewarding about writing?
The best part about writing is when someone contacts you and tells you how much they enjoyed the story.
Why do you write?
There is no greater feeling of accomplishment than to create a world that solely exists in your imagination and be able to pull someone into this hidden place inside of my thoughts. To make someone care for a person that has manifested from my dreams, to make them hate me for putting them in danger, and for them to ask to be taken on another journey with me when it is all said and done is why I write.

Teresa Mummert is an army wife and mother whose passion in life is writing . Born in Pennsylvania, she lived a small town life before following her husband's military career to Louisiana. She has published the Undying Love Vampire Series, Honor Student and Breaking Sin. She also contribute to SocialSex.Org. Check out her website for samples and updates!

Website  |  Twitter  |  Facebook

One Digital copy of Undying Love (Available formats Kindle, ePub, PDF)


Tasha said...

Grab every piece of writing that Teresa has done...she is fab-u-lous!!!!

Maryellen Brady said...

Sounds like an amazing series :) Can Not wait to dive into this on my kindle....

Stephanie Verhaegen said...

This book looks great! Love the interview too! :)

I prefer ePub.

joannie said...

Hi i Love vampire love stories and i have a kindle Fire i got for Mothers Day so the format i guess is Mobic. Thank you very much for hosting joannie jscddmj [at] aol [dot] com

Claire Taylor said...

Sounds like a great series.

Thanks for the giveaway, kindle format

Lissette Martinez said...

Sounds great. epub or pdf

Holly Bryan said...

I absolutely love the cover of this book, and the novellas sound great! I have a Kindle so I guess that's .mobi? Thanks!

Shanna Roberson said...

Hi! Awesome giveaway! And I am a Kindle girl so azw or mobi:) Thanks!

Janita said...

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I have a Kobo Touch, I would like an epub.

nurmawati djuhawan said...

i always love paranormal romance especially vampire and werewolf/shifters....
if i win ...i want an epub format please :)

success for you...


Emily Roycroft-Stone said...

Sounds great. Recently finished Teresa's Honor series so far and looking for my next read so this looks awesome. (ePub)