Sunday, April 22, 2012

Diary of a Vampire Stripper by Cinsearae S.: Character Interview



Her best friend is a werewolf. Her boyfriend is a ghoul. And she really, REALLY can’t stand her vampire husband.

Trying to juggle college tuition and rent, young Audra Perez seeks a fast fix to her financial woes by auditioning as a stripper for the Hoochie Coochie Club. What she didn’t expect was to actually be chosen! Barely a few months into her new job, she becomes acquainted with a mysterious, distinguished gentleman by the name of Darren Von Eldon, and they secretly begin dating against club rules. Then one passionate night at his beach house changes Audra’s life forever.

Now as a newly-awakened vampire, this only adds to her day-to-day mundane burdens. Refusing to drain humans, she hunts birds for nourishment, and finagles a way to avoid going to classes during the day. But bigger problems loom ahead. Radical cops that know about her kind roam the night, seeking to destroy any and all ‘monsters’, and her best friend’s family has a bone to pick with Audra’s. Headless bodies are turning up on vamp and were turf, each side blaming the other for the murders. It’s up to Audra and her friend Lu to figure out who’s doing the killings, and their search leads them beneath the city streets to encounter an abomination neither one of them will ever forget.

And the relationship issues? Well, it’s not easy dealing with a boyfriend and a vampire husband, so let’s not even go there…




Answered by Lucinda from "Diary of a Vampire Stripper", coming June 1st by Cinsearae S.

Hello Lucinda! Tell us a little bit about you!

*Fidgets in seat* Well, I’m a professional dancer…if you consider strip-teasing professional dancing.*snorts in laughter* 

Tell us about your family.

*Eyes the interviewer with a smirk* Well, we’re actually a very outgoing lot, except for some of my older family members. We like to hang out at night a lot too, especially if it’s a full moon night…(grin) I guess at this point I should mention I’m a werewolf? 

What was the scariest moment of your life?
 
The first time I wolfed-out, definitely. Being hairy is NOT cool. Shaving is a real PITA!!! 

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A veterinarian. Seriously. Stop laughing. 
 
What are your favorite TV shows?

Sorry, but all those ‘reality TV’ shows (which, in fact, are NOT reality, folks) and competition shows are total crap! I felt like I lost a few IQ points just by watching ten minutes of one of those things! “Get Fired by Donald Trump while being a Bachleor and Thinking You Can Dance on The X Factor while being an American Idol and getting a Home Makeover at the same time!” Nooooo thank you! Talk about no substance! I rarely watch the boob tube these days.

What songs are most played on your Ipod?

Well, I loved listening to any songs by The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode and Marilyn Manson…. until I sat on my Ipod and crushed the dumb thing….
 
What is your favorite meal?

When I’m wolfed-out or human? LOL! Well, in wolf-mode, pretty much anything, especially rack of deer. Yummy! I don’t bother with birds or rodents, too many bones. As a human, I LOOOOOVE anything Chinese, especially good ‘ol shrimp fried rice. The take-out restaurants must love me. 

What group did you hang out with in high school?

I had no group. I was an oddball. I was picked on a lot until I forgot my strength and hurdled some stupid kid halfway across the classroom. I was REALLY avoided after that. *shrugs*
 
What are you passionate about these days?
Life. Making every day count. We’re living in a world infested with evil, corrupt humans that try to constantly manipulate each other with their politics, fear, wars, drugs, misinformation, and everything else you can think of. People have become too disconnected from themselves to the point where it’s just so hard trying to find a true ‘friend’ nowadays. I’m not saying lock yourself away from the world, just keep your options open and be cautious. Don’t live in fear, or else you won’t live.
 
What do you do to unwind and relax?

I usually just hang with my boyfriend Ezra or best friend Audra. I love a club, party or bar! I love to chase squirrels when I’m in wolf-mode, too. Good exercise. I just love making them nuttier than what they already are.
 
Morning Person? Or Night Person? How do you know?

Night person! And how do I know this? Tell you what. Come and hang with me at the next full moon and I’ll SHOW you how I know. *grin*
 
What would we find under your bed?

An uber mass of frickin’ dust bunnies that don’t know when to quit reproducing!!!!!! I HATE those damned things!
 
What’s the next big thing?

Tin-foil hats. Why? I keep telling folks that the aliens are coming to totally rewire our brains by the end of the year, but no one believes me…
 
If I came to visit early in the morning would you impress me as being more like a chirpy bird or a grumpy bear?

Try grumpy-wolf.

What one word best describes you?

supercalifragilisticexpialadocious! Or smexylicious…your choice. (grin)

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
 
I get a kick out of farting in public and getting away with it. Or blaming someone else for the smell. That’s the best!

You just won a huge lottery--what is the first thing you'll buy?

A one-way ticket off this planet would be nice… I wonder what the weather’s like on Venus?


Do you have a favorite quote, quip, or saying? What is it?
 

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles." by Charlie Chaplin.

Thanks for taking time out with me today! It’s been fun finding out a little more about you.





Dark Paranormal Romance/Horror author Cinsearae S. is the creator of The ABRAXAS Series and BOLEYN, Tudor Vampire, a Top Ten Finisher at the Predators & Editors Readers Poll in 2010. A digital artist, jewelry designer, and still-photographer, she is also Editor/Publisher of award-winning, Dark Gothic Resurrected Magazine (http://BloodTouch.webs.com/darkgothicmagazine.htm ). She received the Author's Site of Excellence Award in 2007 from Predators & Editors, and is a Cover Artist for Damnation Books and independent authors. Her website recently won a Golden Horror Award from Horrorfind.com. Shop owner of Mistress Rae’s Decadent Designs on Etsy.com, she specializes in Steampunk, Halloween, Victorian and Gothic-inspired, jewelry, accessories, creepy dolls and more. (www.etsy.com/shop/MistressRae13 )
An avid fan of 'old school' horror movies and their villains (Freddy, Jason, Michael, Pinhead…) Halloween is her favorite time of the year. She has always been drawn to the flipside of life -- the supernatural, odd, bizarre, Gothic and 'darkly beautiful' always being an inspiration to her.

Find the Author at:
 Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Website  |  YouTube  |  YouTube2


No comments: