Saturday, November 12, 2011

Amber's Muse by Lacey Wolfe - Interview: Sizzling PR Tour Stop



Sometimes it’s the person you least expect who can satisfy all your desires
By day Amber’s a librarian, and by night she hides away writing erotic romance novels. She has just one problem—not enough sexual experience to pull from. A recent steamy dream leaves Amber wondering if her neighbor Jax might be just the guy who can help her. He seems almost perfect to use as a sexual guinea pig, especially since she doesn’t have to worry about falling in love with him.
Jax has lived next door to Amber for a year and has tried everything he can think of to get her to notice him, but it hasn’t worked. Until recently. When Amber approaches him asking for his help, he’s ready to jump on board. When he learns exactly what kind of help she needs, he’s definitely willing.
Becoming involved with someone like Jax simply isn’t an option for Amber. He barely works, can’t manage his money, and has no ambition in life. So why does he suddenly seem so right for her?
Content Warning: explicit sex
INTERVIEW
Tell us about your current release.
Amber’s Muse is my debut novella. I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope readers enjoy it.
Amber is a librarian who in her spare time is writing an erotic romance. She has everything down except the intimate parts. She hasn’t had the experience she feels she needs. She has the imagination but just isn’t sure how to actually do it. So, she enlists the help of Jax, her nerdy neighbor who seems to be going nowhere in life. He seems perfect since she knows he isn’t her type. But, sometimes it’s the person you least expect who can be everything to you.

When in the day/night do you write? How long per day?
I write in the morning while I have my coffee. I am a morning person so it’s very rare that you find me writing at night unless an idea just has to get out. As far as how long, usually I devout a few hours a day to something that deals with writing.

What is the hardest part of writing your books?
The hardest part is getting past that point where you stop and scratch your head wondering where you go from there. I have many started stories that never finished. I have had to learn to get past this as I am working on a 4 book novella series.
Do you have critique partners or beta readers?
Yes and yes. I have an author who is amazing and isn’t not afraid to tell me that it just stinks! I also have a friend who is an avid readers and she lets me know if it flows well and so on.
Who are your books published with?
Beachwalk Press. An amazing publisher. I have nothing but kind things to say.
Tell us about your next release.
My next release is titled Fool Me Once and it’s the first book in my novella series.
Skylar wakes up after am awesome weekend with Drew in a hotel room all alone. No note, call, nothing. After a month they run into each other at a local club. Skylar wants nothing to do with him and Drew wants everything to do with her.  Will Drew be able convince Skylar he is sorry. Will Skylar be able to resist him?
Do you have a Website or Blog?
I try to keep it updated so I would love for you to stop by.
To purchase Amber’s Muse, follow these links : Amazon / Nook / Beachwalk Press

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
It's always been my dream to be a writer. Ever since I was a child, creating stories has been a passion of mine. I have always said that one day I would be an author. Finally, I am working on this dream of mine. I have two children who have been keeping me busy for the past 7 years. My youngest is starting pre-k this year and I have more time for me and to concentrate on what I want out of this life. So I am picking up pen and paper...well I guess keyboard and screen, and working on this dream. It isn't going to be easy. There will be many ups and downs, but I am ready. I know this dream will come true, my mom told me so, "You can be anything you want to be when you grow up." Thanks mom, here goes nothing!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!
 

1 comment:

Lacey Wolfe said...

Thank you so much for having me on the blog. :)