Friday, July 15, 2011

Dark Magick Tour Stop Interview with Stevie Trinity & Stacey Thompson-Geer : Bewitching Book Tour Stop

***Hello! Welcome to today's Bewitching Tour Stop Featuring Stevie Trinity and Stacey Thompson-Geer, co-authors of The Gatekeepers Series. The first book in this magical series is Dark Magick. ***

Book Description:                                                                                           
The world has changed, we have changed. The world we once knew has fallen away and left us in a wasteland of Magick. Powerful witches and underworld gods control our lives. The past comes back in ways we are not prepared for. The Gatekeepers are our only hope. The question is if we can get to them first.

Author Bios:
Stevie Trinity
Stevie lives in Wyoming with her family. She loves the wide open space There is nothing better than sitting out on the prairie looking out at the stars, or driving less than an hour to the Mountains and climbing trees, and yes she still climbs trees! :)

Stevie started to write short stories when she was 12. She loves poetry and started to write poems when she was 13. She then stopped writing in her early 20s, due to raising a family and focusing her attention elsewhere. When she was 30 she started to write again.

A couple of years later the Gatekeeper series emerged. She and her co author spent many hours talking about and discussing the world they created. Stacey really encouraged Stevie to write again.

Stacey Thompson-Geer

Stacey is a wife and mother of three. She started writing in High School with horror short stories. One of her first is now published through the kindle - Silver Bullet. When she's not dreaming up her next story or novel, she can be found hanging out with her kids or reading one of her favorite authors. She is also an avid Facebooker and Twitter user. Stop by her website to see what she's working on and any of her backlist work. 

 Without further ado let's move into the Interview portion of this post ..........

Tell us about a favorite character from a book.

Stevie: One of my all time favorite Characters is Scarlett, from Gone With the Wind, I wasn't too impressed by the sequel. What I loved about her was she was far advance for her time; she had to learn to balance being a lady, and being a leader. She had to balance loyalty to her family and that of her own desire! What a woman she was! :)

Stacey: My favorite character is Sookie from the Charlene Harris novels. I love that she grows into a go getter by the newest book and she has an attraction to the supernatural side of things. I love that she tries to be normal, even though she isn't.
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Stevie: I actually wanted to be a lawyer. I liked to debate and to speak my mind, LOL not too much has changed on that frontier.

Stacey: An EMT. I wanted to help people and make them feel better if they were hurt. I think writing is better suited for me than that would have been.

Say your publisher has offered to fly you anywhere in the world to do research on an upcoming book, where would you most likely want to go?

Stevie: I think I would like to go to Iceland or Norway. I think I would love to write a historical romance of some Vikings!

Stacey: Rome is where I'd go. I just love the way it looks and how it would probably feel being there. Plus it's one of the oldest places in the world and has a rich history.

Where are your fans most likely to find you hanging out?

Stevie: LOL Well, I love the Mountains, I like to take day trips up there home, and if I'm not there or the local Ice cream parlor, I would be at home!

Stacey: You will probably only find me online at this moment. I like to network on Facebook and my blog. I also have been known the pop into the ARE Cafe at All Romance Ebooks.

Do you have a Website or Blog?

Stevie: my blog is a place for me to vent to the world! I have real issues going on in my life just like everyone else. I also have deep thoughts about things, so my blog has turned into an outlet into the world!

Stacey: I have both. The website is a little outdated, but I keep trying to make it look at nice as possible. The blog is better updated and a little more fun. You will find links to other websites I run and info about me and what I'm doing.

Where do you research for your books?

Stevie: I have a lot of Wiccan/witchcraft books that I use for my research, or the internet, but I try to use my imagination as much as possible!

Stacey: I try to talk to people and look online. There is so much info online that you probably will never not find what you need.
Tell us about your current release.

Stevie: Our current release is about two women who are trying to save the world. They are face with personal opposition, while trying to keep their world together. Our book is about love, loss, trust, betrayal, strength and courage.

Stacey: Dark Magick is a really fun adventure that I believe has real life issues set in a world that is exciting and a lot of fun. I think readers will love the world and the characters that populate it with their rich and different lives.

Has someone been instrumental in inspiring you as a writer?

Stevie: I have a few people who have inspired me. My parents who always said write it down, my mother in law, who taught me how to channel my feelings as a child. And the world, it is a story book or a poem waiting to be written.

Stacey: I think everything has inspired me. I know that sounds weird, but people I've met inspire characters and stories all their own. I also know that the writings of Stephen King really made me want to try telling my own stories. While I know he is vastly different than what I've been writing, but the stuff I read, made me think that maybe my wild and crazy mind had some kind of valid meaning and the stuff rolling around in it was worth telling.

Check out these Tour Stops:

July 13 Sexy Teaser Excerpt

July 14 Guest Blog The Write at Home Mom

July 15 Interview

July 16 Guest Blog

July 18 Guest blog and Review
AwesomeSauce Book Club

Authors - Book Tours can give your book additional exposure and help you reach new readers.  There are several different plans from which to choose.  There are options available that are ideal for modest budgets.  To find out more, click the image.

Bloggers -  Find out how you can become a Tour Host. To find out more details, click the image.

Disclaimer:  Promotional banners and information was provided through Bewitching Book Tours. I am an authorized Tour Host.

No comments: