Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lonely Road to You by Jannine Gallant

Lonely Road to You (Class of '85)
My rating: 3.25 of 5 stars

A short while ago I read and reviewed another book in this Class of ’85 series, titled After All These Years, and I was positively charmed by the story and the characters. I was excited, therefore, when I got the opportunity to read and review Lonely Road To You.



Lonely Road to You held my interest and was an enjoyable read but it just did not seem to have quite the sparkle that so enraptured me while reading After All These Years. Kate and Tyler were likable and I wanted to see them click but I would have liked to have been given a fuller glimpse into past incidents and entanglements that really shaped them into the people they are now. This story seemed less complex and rather more straight-forward than the previous one; it certainly entertains but is not as haunting or memorable as I hoped it would be.



Laurie
Reviewer for Night Owl Reviews







View all my reviews

No comments: