Thursday, June 23, 2011

Erin Jamison - Better Than 8 Fantasy: Bewitching Tour Stop



About The Author:

An avid reader by nature, Erin Jamison dreamed of telling stories of her very own. Mustering her bravado, she forged ahead to create a series of stories that promote individuality, confidence, fearlessness, fortitude, and passion. She writes sensual erotic stories of women who know what they want and aren't afraid to go after it for women who want a bit of a thrill too. Learn more at http://www.erinjamison.com/
Free Book Giveaway Opportunity

Erin is generously offering to give away a free digital copy of Better Than 8 to one lucky person.  Just comment for your chance to win . Remember to include your email address, if it is not shown on your profile page, so I can notify you if you are selected from the random drawing to be held on June 25th at 11:45PM CDT.

Blurb:

Amara Simmons has always fantasized about having two lovers but believes it is just that: a fantasy. She likes her men “gifted”, if you know what I mean. At the suggestion of a friend she registers for an online dating website for well-endowed men called www.betterthan8.com She believes nothing will come of her site membership but after months of flirting online via email and instant messaging, she’s shocked to discover that she’s fallen for a gorgeous Latin man that has the potential to be her everything – except he never calls and she has no idea why. Nursing a broken heart she is totally unprepared to meet her would-be Latin lover in person much less at the negotiation table of a multi million-dollar real estate deal. In Puerto Rico, passion ignites. Promises are finally fulfilled and the lines of reality blur when her fantasy finally blooms to life. Can Amara have it all: the deal, the man, and the fantasy?

A Brief Overview of "Better Than 8: Fantasy"
"Better Than 8: Fantasy" is a series of romance and dating novels written by Erin Jamison. There will be 8 books in the series, with each one focusing on a different aspect of romance, love, and relationships. These books are packed full of exciting stories chronicling a journey to find true love in the rocky and tumultuous dating world.

Several Ways to Enjoy "Better Than 8: Fantasy"
Erin Jamison's book series is available in two different formats: paperback books and online e-books. Call or e-mail author Erin Jamison to place an order in the format you prefer.

A Controversial Story of Love and Intrigue
"Better Than 8: Fantasy" has been praised as a controversial and engaging piece of literature that highlights the mysterious nature of online dating. If you have dabbled in the world of online romance before, this book will provide you with a brand new perspective.

Guest Blog from Erin Jamison

What Do You Want From A Book?

When you get a book, crack the spine, and turn the page, what are you hoping to get out of the book? Are you seeking to experience your Calgon "take me away" moment? Are you hoping to lose yourself in the world between the pages? I can admit to you that I have an addiction. I am a voyeur.

Mm hmph, mm hmph (nodding my head up and down) ... I admit, it is a problem. It is an addiction that I have had for quite some time now. I developed the habit at the tender age of two years old when I carried books around as if they were my best friend. I can think of nothing better than being the proverbial fly on the wall privy to characters thoughts, feelings, emotions, anxieties, challenges, and desires. One definition I found was that a voyeur is a person who has an exaggerated interest in viewing, esp. furtively and habitually. That is me. I can't wait to open the next book and immerse myself into the world that the characters live in.

I expect a lot from a book. I want to feel vested in the characters and their lives, passions, insecurities, and flaws. I want to be taken on a journey through the course of a book and feel as though I too have learned a life lesson. i want to be left with a euphoric feeling of contentment and happiness .. and hope. Just as the book ends, the bubbles fade and really floods in quickly. I want that book to leave an impression on me that it can bring a smile to my face in moments of boredom. In moments of apprehension, I want to easily recollect some ridiculous quote from the book that reminds me not to take life so seriously. I want to be inspired by the passion found between great characters to enable me to take a chance on love and remind me not to be so critical. And sometimes, I just want to be entertained.

My debut novella, Better Than 8 Fantasy is out now as an e-book at Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, Goodreads, All Romance Books, and Xinxii. I think the book offers a little bit of everything for everybody. What is that you expect from a book?

Where to Find Erin Jamison:

Website  |  Twitter  |  Blog



Buy Links:
June 24 Selling Books  http://SellingBooks.com/

------break--------


July 7 Interview and Review
Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess

July 10 Interview with
Kay Dee Royal



About Bewitching Book Tours

How does it work?  Click here





Authors, would you like to schedule a Bewitching Books Online Book Tour? Then please fill out this form and Roxanne Rhoads will be in touch to set everything up for you.




Disclaimer
 I have not received any monetary compensation in return for my participation as a Tour Host. Promotional banners and information was provided through Bewitching Book Tours. I am an authorized Tour Host.

No comments: