Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mask of Ice by Elaine Lowe

                                                                3.75 STARS
An enjoyable read that, for the most part, takes place in the cold arctic of 1955. Immediately compelling, this story starts with a bang as a beautiful woman solicits the assistance of her estranged husband.  Sheila and Sam undertake a dangerous and arduous journey, and in the process undergo a transformation of body and mind that can only be categorized as some sort of divine intervention. Read Full Review  
Reviewer for Night Owl Reviews (erotic)


Elaine Lowe said...

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I am sorry about the confusion over the ending. I appreciate your comments and critique. I always strive to make my writing better.

Laurie said...

Hi Elaine, Thanks for dropping by. I was wondering if you have a sequel planned for Sam and Sheila? I loved them as a couple. :)

Elaine Lowe said...

I wouldn't be opposed to it, as I love the time period and I love Sam and Sheila, but I have got 3 other works in progress on my plate. A continuation of my Passion Magic series set in Hawaiian cowboy country in 1888, a paranormal story of a witch who thinks she's insane and her Fae psychologist, and a Victorian tale of demigods and the origin of the vampire myth.