Friday, March 25, 2011

Untamable by Sayde Grace

                                         4 Cups
An exciting page-turner, this book grabbed me early on and demanded my attention throughout. I have never met a heroine quite like Sidda before.  Mouthy, irreverent, and hard-headed, she is also passionate, loyal and wields powerful magic effortlessly.  She loves Jasper with her whole heart but has a knack for severely testing the limits of his patience.  I sympathized usually with Jaspers frustration, but I must say I just loved Sidda’s spunk and determination to do what she felt needed to be done, regardless – she is a force to be reckoned with and unstoppable when executing her agendas.  An action-packed adventure, with some hot, spicy love scenes, this book had me staying up late to reach the satisfying conclusion. Read Full Review

No comments: