Friday, March 18, 2011

Unearthed by Jordan Gray

            4.25 Stars
For me, the book started a bit slow, but I think that is probably because I haven’t read the previous books in this series. After a few pages, the pace picked up and soon I was caught up in the telling, and more and more curious about the reputed ill-gotten artifacts and lost treasure. Is the hoard still hidden someplace in the maze of caverns along the craggy shore? 

Michael and Molly are a lovely, likeable couple – their interactions together and with others is credible and often compelling. The love and affection between them is palpable, and that each had a few shortcomings added further depth to their characters. As the mystery was unraveled, I marveled at the author’s ability to weave the various diverse elements simultaneously into a complex web that eventually all made sense, leaving this reader replete and satisfied. Read Full Review

Reviewer for Night Owl Reviews

No comments: