Friday, March 4, 2011

One Step Ahead of Danger by Linda Hadaway

                          4 CUPS
I love the way in which the author drew the characters in this exciting romantic suspense novel. The conversations seem true to life.  At times, I felt the pacing was a bit slower than I liked, but the suspense is maintained beautifully. It is allowed to build and build and build throughout the story in an overall supremely satisfying manner.  I loved the scene when a prairie dog bit the henchman, Percy. Oh! How I cheered for that little rascal! Stevie stole many of the scenes – and she surely stole my heart.  Like Abby, I loved her almost from the start. This is a story to savor and one that will tug your heartstrings at unexpected moments. Read Full Review






Visit Linda Hadaway's Website

No comments: