Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon

                           4.5 Stars
I was hooked immediately. This fast-paced out of place her entire life. She realizes there is a power inside her, but she has no idea how it can be controlled. Her plight is easy to relate tnovelette kept me guessing all the way to the end. Harper is a likable protagonist who has felt o and to sympathize with. It felt almost as if I had been be-spelled along with Harper as, once I began, I was simply unable to stop reading until the end. This book ends with something of a cliff-hanger, but I am now fully engaged in discovering the secrets being hidden in the unusual town of Peachville, Georgia and Shadowford Home for Girls. I am eager to read the next installment, Inner Demons. This story will appeal to a diverse cross-section of readers regardless of age. Read Full Review

Reviewer for Night Owl Reviews 
        



Visit the Aurthor's Website                         

Peachville High Demon Series:
Book 1 Beautiful Demons
Book 2 Inner Demons
Book 3 Bitter Demons

1 comment:

The Lovely Getaway said...

thanks for the review! havent heard much on this book, but it certainly caught my interest :) thanks again for sharing!

Diana