Friday, January 7, 2011

Guardian of the Jewell by LaVerne Clark

       4 CUPS
 Image courtesy eReader.com
This is an easy-to-read suspense that kept me engrossed to the very end.  The chemistry between Gabe and Amy was fine-honed and honest.  I also enjoyed the scenic tour of the old ghost town and abandoned mine.  Amy’s relationship with her precocious twelve-year-old son pulled at my heartstrings a few times, and I appreciated that Daniel was truly Amy’s greatest treasure.  This short novel will appeal widely to readers who love romance in exotic locals and under dangerous conditions.  Read Full Review  

2 comments:

LaVerne Clark said...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Laurie! It really made my year for this newbie writer : )I've only just come across your blog, but think it's fantastic. Isn't the internet a wonderful (if distracting) thing.

Laurie said...

Hi LaVerne, Glad you found me and thanks for the follow. :)