Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Vampire Challenge

This looks like FUN! I am a participant in the 2011 Vampire Challenge! Click the image below if you would like to join in!!

Highlights only - see full rules and sign up on Parajunkee's View
  1. Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011
  2. The challenge is to read 20 books that have a vampire as a main character, either protag or antagonist
  3. There will be a post that goes up for January 1 where you add each book as you read them and discuss books read in the comments


Cynthia said...

Hi Laurie :) Great Blog! I found you at Book Blogs and Network Your Blog and now following you.

I have been meaning to sign up for this challenge.

All the best to you, and Happy New Year!

The Wytch's Mirror

Tammy said...

This looks like fun...not sure if I can read that many books though...we will see!

Stopping by from the Ring in 2011 Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you stop by and follow me and my blog.

Happy New Years! :)

Laurie said...

Hi Cynthia - Thanks so much! I love Book Blogs - so many wonderful new friends to me with great Blogs. I am following you now.

Hi Tammy - Thanks so much for the follow. I tried to find your blog but I didn't know the name. I thought it might be Tammy's 2 Cents?? please let me know for sure and I will be happy to follow back.