Saturday, December 11, 2010

FALL OF KNIGHT By T L MITCHELL


      4.0 Stars
The story line is intricate and compelling.  It is told from Julie’s perspective throughout. She has a fresh, mostly jubilant and optimistic, but sometimes contemplative, voice that I found endearing and quite likable. The other characters, as well, were fully described and I had little trouble visualizing their actions in my mind as I read along. This provided a pleasing escape from reality. I am eager to read the next installment and will, most likely, backtrack to read the first book in its entirety so that I can get an even better defined and clearer picture of the world in which this cast of characters resides. Read Full Review


Night Owl Reviewer

Other books in this series:
3. Dawn of  kNight

3 comments:

Mia said...

The book cover is gorgeous!

Universe in Words said...

Heey
New follower!! You write really good reviews!!
Can't wait to check back some time!!

BookGirl said...

I haven't read the first book in these series but I think I'm going to look for this series because it sounds really interesting