Saturday, December 4, 2010

A CHRISTMAS COLLECTION ANTHOLOGY:SENSUAL

I liked each story in this collection. My Life and Times with Nickolopolus Christog Cringelenstien Clausener by Charlotte Raby certainly ranks as one of the most original Santa stories I have ever read.  My favorite story, though, is Angel and the Cowboy by Celia Yeary. Daniella and Max are so very realistic it was almost as if they were about to step out of the page to give me a friendly “Howdy”.  This story just oozes with, what I imagine, is a well-researched, accurate depiction of life in the Hill Country of Texas during the late 1800’s.  All four stories may be read and enjoyed by anyone as there is no explicit sex or foul language.

Stories in this Collection:

Scarlet Ribbons by Cheryl Pierson

The Proposal by Diane Craver
My Life and Times with Nickolopolus Christog Cringelenstien Clausener by Charlotte Raby
Angel and the Cowboy by Celia Yeary


No comments: