Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Shifter Challenge

Here is another challenge I just can not resist!! I have signed up to participate and so can you!





Highlights of the 2011 Shifter Challenge
(Please see the complete rules and sign up list at Parajunkee's View.)

1. Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011

2. The challenge is to read 20 books that have a SHIFTER as a main character, either protag or antagonist.

3. There will be a post that goes up for January 1 where you add each book as you read them and discuss books read in the comments.

8 comments:

Heather In The Land Of Mom said...

What a fun challenge. Thank you for linking up to Ring in 2011 blog hop. I am your newest follower. Hope you have a great new year.

Cheeky Momma said...

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Happy New Year from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Mandy said...

I am your newest follower. Following from the New Year blog hop. Have a great 2011. All the best for a prosperous new year. I too am an avid book lover.

Laurie said...

Hi Heather & Cheeky - Thanks for following me. I'm followed you both back.

Hi Mandy - thanks for following. I could not find your site to follow back. Please let me know as I will be glad to check it out and follow you, too.

Amy said...

Thanks for posting the button for my blog hop! I am your newest follower and I love the colors of your blog! Have a great New Year!

missleanore said...

Laurie:I offer up My Soul Trilogy, definitely Gothic! It will fit the bill for 3 of the ten Gothic. Let me know.
This is an awesome idea for the new year!
PS This blog is like WOW... freakin' Beautiful!!!

Laurie said...

TU so much missleanore, Soul Trilogy with be great for the Gothic Challenge.

phyllis sweetwater said...

I have a book called the Shifters!ISBN-13: 978-1456473495 you can find it at hallililburn.blogspot.com